| Thank you for installing/updating CCTV View.
This page will only open once after installing version 22.214.171.124
If you have your own camera security system based on for instance Motion or Zoneminder you'll want a quick and easy way to watch them. CCTV View is an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to configure up to 16 security cameras or webcam image urls. One click on it's toolbar button will show a popup window with all configured cameras.
CCTV View has been tested successfully on Chrome for Windows 7, Chrome for Mac and Chromium for Linux.
Download the extension from the Chrome Webstore Page
After installation you will need to add the urls to your CCTV images. If you use Zoneminder like me it's just a matter of opening the watch window, right-clicking the image and copying the image url.
You can also use the streaming jpeg images from zoneminder; Browse to your zoneminder main screen, click on the Montage link to bring up the montage window and view the source of that page. find the following line and copy the url into the Image Url n on the CCTV View Settings page.
<param name="url" value="http://server/cgi-bin/nph-zms?mode=jpeg&monitor=13&scale=100&maxfps=5&connkey=757705&rand=1315270186"/>
Add an option to the options page to resize the camera images(Added the Monitor Page instead)
Ability to display a grid of 1, 2, 3 or 4 images in the popup
Add a facebook like button
- http Authentication
- Add a description field to each camera image
Let me know if you have any suggestions on the discussion tab for this page.
- Major overhaul of the option page
- Added tabbed support for up to 16 cameras
- Added a facebook like button on the options page
- Added fadeIn effect to images in popup
- Added 'Target Url' fields on the settings page. This allows you to add a url to each cam image. Clicking on the cam image will open a new tab to the Target Url.
- Added a Monitor Page, clicking the 'Monitor Page' link on the popup will open a new tab with all camera images, this allows you to keep your cameras open.
- Opens the CCTV View wiki page at first installation
- fixed layout issue with the homepage link
- minor layout changes
- Added tool tips on the options page
- Fixed scaling of the popup depending on the amount of images configured
- Added an option to display a link to your CCTV homepage in the popup. This option requires access to tabs.
- Cosmetic fixes
- Popup window scales to the amount of images
- Removed default image for empty image fields
- Added options to hide donation and help box on the options page
- Display Advanced Options is now persistent
- First release